Select the service you wish to manage by logging into the appropriate interface.
CONTROL PANEL – Allows you to manage your domain's hosting account, including:
- creating, erasing and rerouting Email accounts;
- activate or deactivate your Email account's autoresponder;
- create and manage your Website's database;
- modify and add domain administrators and Web users;
- create protected Web directories for your site;
- manage your website's files.
SPAM FILTERING – Allows you to manage your individual spam filtering account, including:
- whitelisting friends individually or entire domain names;
- forcing new correspondents to validate themselves to the server;
- selecting SPF compliance preferences for incoming Emails;
- releasing legitimate Emails that got caught inadvertently in the filter;
- consulting the filter logs;
- setting your filter sensitivity.
WEBMAIL – Allows you to access your Email from any external computer connected to the Internet. To log into your Webmail interface, simply type http://webmail.yourdomain.name in your browser and enter your Email's username and password.