WEB STATISTICS TOOLS
The advantage of being on the Web is that your Website can be viewed worldwide. But more importantly, you want to know how your site is fairing.
All our professional Web Hosting plans include tools that allow you to keep track of visitors on your website.
- How many visitors have come to your site
- How long they stayed
- What pages they visited
- Where they come from
- How they got to your site
- What operating system and browser they are using
- Which page they came in on and on which they left
- Which robots spidered your site
- Which external sites and search engines referred your site
- Search keywords and phrases used to find your site
Choose between two renowned statistics tools
Two different tools are offered to you to collect your Web statistics: Webalizer and Awstats.
Both are user friendly and your choice depends on the extent to which you want to gather information on your visitors. Webalizer is a concise tool that gives you a global overview, while Awstats is a more complete tools allowing you to get more details.
Webalizer is installed by default on your hosting space if no preference is specified upon set-up. If you desire to switch tools later on, note that all prior statistics collected will be erased.
Contact us right away to enquire on how you can benefit from our hosting services.